Wednesday 8 August 2012

Thank You!

I just wanted to write a little post to say thanks to all the tweeps who have ever participated in a #Clay5. This little thing wouldn't be anything without enthusiastic people who enjoy discussing and showing their favourite pieces of pop culture. It started as a whim really. Doing Top 5 lists with the guys in the band has been a big thing over the years, similar to those scenes in High Fidelity. I just wanted to take that sense of fun and open it up to anyone who wished to be a part of it. 

Thanks also to the tweeps who answer queries on my behalf when faced with a 'What's this #Clay5?' tweet. It's very cool to see how different people describe it. 

I don't expect everybody out there to join in all the time. Sometimes you miss it or you aren't particularly interested or knowledgeable in the #Clay5 that day. Everybody is different and everybody likes different things and this is why I'm so fascinated by it all.

So, thanks. It's fun!

1 comment:

  1. It was an awesome idea Claybo and I love being a part of it!

    ReplyDelete