Tuesday 4 December 2012

Led Zeppelin

Due to Spotify having absolutely no Led Zeppelin, I was unable to create a playlist like I always do after the Tunes Tuesday #Clay5. I was asked to publish the list of songs that got a nod so that others might make their own playlist. What a great idea, Toby!

Here are the songs that were offered up, and how many votes each one got. Go forth and playlist-ify! \m/ \m/ \m/


Black Dog – 6
Immigrant Song – 6
Kashmir – 6
Stairway to Heaven – 5
Ramble On – 4

Rock and Roll – 3
When the Levee Breaks – 3
Whole Lotta Love – 3

Achilles Last Stand – 2 
In the Evening – 2
Good Times Bad Times – 2
Dazed and Confused – 2
D’yer Mak’er – 2
The Ocean – 2
The Rain Song – 2
The Song Remains the Same – 2 
Trampled Underfoot – 2

Babe I’m Gonna Leave You
The Battle of Evermore
Going to California
In My Time of Dying
Misty Mountain Hop
Moby Dick
No Quarter
The Rover
Since I’ve Been Loving You
What Is and What Should Never Be



No comments:

Post a Comment